Thursday, July 10, 2014

The "promises" Day

Hai there peeps..
Yup it been a while not updating the blog due to other sosial network that more often to be used. HEHE

As mention above the "promises" are between my family & his family. Yup finally i stick to one & only guy.HAHA. funny with him i feel secure and confident that his the one.
Hantaran DIY


















So 22.02.2014 the date we chose btw not us.. its our parents.. Actually it quite a hurry. The desicion made were in 1 week time! can uolls imaging im facing that day. 
 
I hv 1 week to prepared. in malay culture there are many things to do such as hantaran (gift) from both side, Tok sidang (spokeman) & of course the ring.. The hantaran from my side i need to prepare 7dulang (trays) he need to prepare only 5dulang. the dulang of course need to be decorate which im Do It Myself!


The event when good. Its because only family involve. My dad actually do a kenduri (feast) for his going to F****a for his duty there. so quite big event that day. After all the guest going back, then my event came along. HEHE 


Its is the happinest day in my life for this moment la.. hehe.. Thanks for our parents who accept us & blessing our relationship! we love you guys! Most cooless parents for all time! 


Ok done for today..hehe #throwback #Eday


Mama #MNHNN gave me the rings
Thank You

No comments: