Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Bachelorette Party - Kak Ya


Hi Blog,

Today my workload hv be reduced due to im resigning. HAHA yups drastik kan. But what to do i just cant cope with this department. Oh well, im not intend to speak bot that. I just to share with you guys about my dearest lovely cousin finally will be getting MARRIED!

If you guys know her story from the beginning you will be excited i am! HEHE. Sorry Kak Ya i just adore u so much! We the runners(cousins) had be planning this party about 2 month time. Its take long due our schedule & her of course very very packed! Then we decide to held it at GRAND LEXIS, PD Hotel! OK I TELL YOU IT THE BEST HOTEL WE HAVE BEEN THERE. Private pool u guys!~

Conclusions, we split 2 group. Lala & Ariya are from Melaka fetch the brides-to-be. Me & Wani from KL to PD to set up the rooms. Lala & Ariya need to acting about 2 hours saying my car broke down at PD need to fetch me & wani. When arrived at the Hotel Kak Ya had to blind fold about an hours until we surprise her in the rooms. Totally speechless, her hand cold as ice. im glad shes happy!


Then we had dinner at most the delicious food. Actually i forget the name. Sorry! they hv Dj that night & my bride to be need to wear the veil all day long! we hv so much2 time that night! Closing of the day we enjoy our night swim in the private pool. We dance we exercise we muay thai we do lots of crazy stuff in the pool until late night we enjoy it!


Next day! We woke up we breakfast in the pool beybeh! HAHA what a day. We took a lots of pic & eats eats eats. Our pool full of balloons & happy2 smile. My best day with my lovely cousins! Then we check out we when to MUZIUM TENTERA DARAT PD. Ok thats the most hilarious things to go because my dad already an army! HAHA but we enjoy it~

Lunch!! the best!! We had the Nasi Kukus ayam panggang which the best meal! We also be entertain by the live band there! All the songs my bride to be love it! We sing along that day. even its so howtt day that day!

End of the day we split and go to the normal life.. How i miss that day. I wish to return back n enjoy more more & more.

Last words. LOVE. Family always put a big SMILE in my life!

















No comments: